For Thin Metal Cutting
Steel Demon saw blades are specially designed for the extreme demands of ferrous metal cutting; thereby enabling precise cuts without sparks, heat or burred edges that result from using abrasive blades. With up to 40X the life of standard abrasive disc, Steel demon delivers unparalleled performance and superior quality cuts. Blades feature Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide, Laser cut bodies, Anti-vibration technology, Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating, Triple Chip Design, and pretensioned blades. Diablo's blade is designed to fit 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saws.
Ideal For: Roofing*, Siding*, Sheet*, Decking*, Corrugated Sheet*, Steel Studs Note: Use for mild steel only, 18 gauge or thinnerSuggested Projects: Metalworking
- For 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saws. 1/8-Inch or less Thin Steel thickness Ultrafine cut, 56+ RPM, Very Thin Steel 18 ga or thinner, 5/8-Inch arbor.
- Made with Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for metal cutting
- Anti vibration Technology reduces noise and extends cutting life and Laser Cut steel blade body for smoother cuts and flatness
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces friction, heat build up which adds to longer blade life
- Triple Chip Design for longer cutting life in metal
- 5/8" Arbor with Diamond Knockout